Sunday, June 6, 2010

Competition

I competed today. I wish I could say I am happy with the results, but I'm not. I am disappointed because I had so many really great run-throughs. I wish I had skated the program as I had on Friday's run-through.

I just never really got my feet underneath me. It probably didn't help that I was at a level 6 in the back pain category. And while my coach seemed pleased, I think she was a bit disappointed too. I could have won this event; I should have won this event. The only thing that went somewhat well in my opinion was my final spin. The rest of it was a blur of poop.

I came in second. Not bad, you say. There were only two of us, so in short, I came in last.

I don't compete nearly enough. And currently, I am past the point of disappointment.

I will try harder; I must try harder.

Ouch... now at level 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment