Monday, July 4, 2011

I'm Still Here

It's been over a month since I put on skates and I must admit I miss it. I'd like to thank the powers that be for changing the schedule and totally screwing up my plans.

Happily, I'll be back on the ice on Wednesday. Unfortunately, I'll be back at the rink in Bethpage, where the skaters will just jump anywhere they so desire. Last summer when I skated there, I took down a little girl who decided that the track was an excellent place to spin. Sorry kid. This year, I have no plans of aborting any of my jumps, so skaters at Bethpage, keep your eyes open.

To quote The Joker from the original (the 80s) Batman movie, "Wait 'till they get a load of me."

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! The other skaters are just going to have to learn to watch.

    ReplyDelete