Thursday, March 6, 2014

Break Time!!!

I will be off the ice for the next few weeks thanks to many issues, which do not include injury, but do include packing to move. My upstairs neighbors sound like elephants, all day and all night (I don't think they sleep). My downstairs neighbors are young, so they are relatively inconsiderate and play loud music all day and half the night. Someone received a guitar for Christmas; they know one song. When they aren't playing music that is "too cool for me to appreciate", they are playing that one... blasted... song!!! I used to play the guitar. I could teach them the 3 1/2 songs I know: "Walk, Don't Run"; "Isn't She Lovely"; "Malaguena"; and the intro to "Pilate's Dream" from Jesus Christ Superstar. Anyway, I need to start packing. My funds are tied up in the move, so skating will be taking a back seat for a while. See you soon. Try not to write too many comments; I might get a swell head.

No comments:

Post a Comment