Monday, August 17, 2015

Is Anybody There???

If you are still interested (and I'm hoping that you are), I am happy to report that I have finally secured a job. It only took 14 months and 583 applications/resumes. Yes, you read that number correctly. I could go on about the odyssey that is being unemployed for over a year, but that's the subject of an article that I'm working on for someone else. The important part is that very soon, I will be back on the ice. I'll still be in Long Island (apparently, Manhattan didn't want me), but I won't be far from several rinks!!! (Insert Happy Dance here!!!) And I will do my best to figure out how to post photos and GIFs. Wish me luck on that front. See you soon!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I wish you the best of luck in your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Great news on all fronts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you! I think I'm still in shock. And looking for the box I put my summer work shoes in...

    ReplyDelete