Thursday, August 15, 2013

Hear Me Roar

Lately, I've been working out a lot. There is a wonderful website (also on Youtube) called "FitnessBlender". It is awesome. So good, I discovered something I hadn't seen in a while: guns. Yes, guns. MY guns, located on my arms. Grrrrrrr!!!!! I also have the beginnings of a tush you can bounce quarters off of. While this hasn't translated to a lower number on the scale, I am fitting into clothes that were too tight at the beginning of the summer. Insert happy dance here. I don't know how to put a GIF into this blog. Although I am waiting for my abs/tummy to catch up to my arms and tush, I'll take what I got. Skating wise, I have more energy. However, I was unable to skate last week and won't be back on the ice until tomorrow. Hopefully, all this energy/strength will translate onto the ice. In the meantime, I can show you which way to the "gun show".

No comments:

Post a Comment