Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy New Year!!

Howdy folks. Here's hoping everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday season. I learned what my drinking limit was. And I will never, ever forget again. I had my skate bag all packed to head to the rink on January 2nd, when NYC was hit by a snow storm. Since I don't drive in the snow, my efforts were dashed. Subsequently, my office was closed. Will be on the ice on Sunday. And then... who knows? "The best of times is now What's left of summer but A faded rose? The best of times is now As for tomorrow well, Who knows? Who knows? So hold this moment fast And live and love as hard As you know how And make this moment last Because the best of times Is now, is now!" The Best of Times from La Cage Aux Folles. Music and lyrics by Jerry Herman.

No comments:

Post a Comment