Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Please Excuse the Interruption...

Just when I think things can't get any more confusing, Blogger.Com informs me every time I log on that I'm not following anyone else. Really? I do follow a few other blogs; about 7. I play a crazy game of "hot potato" trying to locate the ones I follow. Why did this happen? Who the heck knows! I am an intelligent woman, yet, I can't figure out how to put a picture into this blog; how to get the GPS on my cell to work or the shortcut to the rink in Bethpage. (I KNOW there has to be a shortcut! There HAS to be!!) If you'll forgive me, I'm supposed to be studying. I won't be at the rink this Saturday, as I have a fashion show to attend. Sunday, I return to my ice monitoring duties, with the hopes of getting more than 15 minutes on the ice. Therefore, I'm off. Until next time... (Why doesn't the format ever change? Bold? Italics? Where are they???)

No comments:

Post a Comment